Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 31: Ew

Today's class was just bad. I've continued the trend of getting annoyingly dizzy, which I am starting to think might be due to me not eating/hydrating enough before class. I'm going to have a larger lunch tomorrow and make sure I'm hydrated and see if that makes a difference. I couldn't stay on my feet during the standing series. Every time I stood up, I'd see stars. I also got super emotional. I'm not sure if that's due to me being frustrated with myself or tension release, but at any rate, it's annoying and embarrassing to well up with tears after nearly passing out after the first pose of the balancing series.

Anyways, bad classes happen and I know this. They suck and the best thing you can do is just get through them and hope tomorrow will be better. That's how I'm rolling with this, anyway. Let's hope for a better class in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment