Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 12: Breathe

My hamstring is still a little tender, but I was able to push through it today much better than yesterday. It's still not great, so I'm being a little cautious with it, but at least it's not as painful as it was yesterday.

I'm still having a bitch of a time with my hip alignment. It seems I either have it or I don't, which probably can be attributed to my mindset. The more out of alignment I feel, the more frustrated I get, and the worse my postures are. It's all connected, I just have to figure out how to get control over it.

I don't recall any standout postures, or any postures that were worse than usual. A fairly generic class, I suppose. I also usually write these posts pretty quickly after taking class and I did not today, so I'm fuzzier.

I did notice today that I'm able to breathe a lot better than I ever have. I had a vocal audition for a show and I didn't have to gasp for air during it, I was relatively controlled. It made me rather happy. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment