Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 45: Solid & Unspectacular

Today's class was another solid one! However, I again struggled in standing separate leg stretching and I think I'm going to talk to an instructor about it after tomorrow's class because it's really starting to bug me. It doesn't help that it's the posture immediately before triangle and consistently shakes my focus, making trikonasana even more terrible and difficult than it already is. Bah humbug!

I can't really think of any crazy improvement or any pose that was much better or worse than any other. Class today kind of flowed in a way it hasn't yet. It just kept on truckin' from pose to pose. I was careful to reduce wiping and fidgeting, at least marginally. I think that really helps with the feeling of being in control of the class, instead of feeling like the class is beating the crap out of you.

Day 45. 3/4 of the way done! Just over 2 weeks left. It's insane. Jason asked me what I plan to do after the challenge is over, and I'm not entirely certain. I know I'm keeping up my practice, but I think I'm going to need one day off a week to work on my etsy store and my upcoming craft fair. I think going back to the 5-6 days a week strategy might be good. But you never know, I might just try to stay with a 7 day a week plan. Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment